Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2020

D-Day

Go-Army Paulyanna Conway's Dissing of Daily Disasters, D-Day Edition [The D stands for Delivery of my fiancé Susana Verduzco's latest argument to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals]:

For as much property as Trump believes he controls, he knows precious little about ownership.

Just once I'd like to hear ownership of a misstep from Trump, or from the government lawyers lying to protect the lawbreaking doctor who attacked my fiancé then tried to cover up, or from the country club "Republicans" who spend more money worsening sexual abuse causes than on healing and prevention.

I know just what it's like to "know" everything without studying, like Trump. But I've always had to own missteps before I could earn self-respect. As usual, it all comes back to the mirror; if I saw a piece of meat staring back at me, I would still be making Godless or anti-God choices too.

Meanwhile, Good luck finding a satisfying love life with someone who's meat to you, Donnie boy. And Good luck blustering creative and wise choices out of the other meat you see around you. I threw away the stinky T-shirt I got from being there and doing that.

Good news though: If we own and learn from missteps and misinformation, they change into lessons. Have a great stay in Club Fed, Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment